Saturday, February 4, 2012

(FLOG DAY 4.) Those Flakes Have Got Bigger.

I was in my room when I heard a shout from downstairs,

"Tea's on the stairs!!!"

I got my tea from the middle of the stairs, smelling the inviting whiff of curry coming from the kitchen and as I picked it up the voice shouted again,

"Look outside your window!!!"

I walked back to my room and flakes were coming down like cloud dandruff (because no one has ever compared snow to cloud dandruff before). So the prophesy was true. It was about time that snow came down, only about a month or so late.

And another thing,
"Apparently, the light laughter of the fair only attracted his attention, that he might by a look quell it, and throw fear into those breasts where thoughtlessness reigned."


My mind has been forever delving into the phantasms that dwell in the shadowy realms of the imagination. Over the past few years I have hardly reading anything else outside of the Gothic genre and I think it was really started to affect my writing. There is such great language in the books though.

Here is an add in to this blog. As I was reading this blog I was called by a friend of mine, Kiran (or given a bell as I originally wished to write down) who said,
"You put in your blogs what you don't expect people to say out loud."
Well... chears. This sentence interested me. I think that this is all about the wonder of writing. I think that writing is good for expressing views and ideas. Some things are better experienced if they are written down in words than if they were said out loud. You can really immerse yourself in a world or an idea or a story if it is written down.
What I write in my blog isn't what I consider doing writing. I usually don't even bother caring if I have any grammatical errors or so forth. I just write this blog for enjoyment and it is basically a place where I can write down thoughts and events whenever I want, informally, not bothering whether anyone is impressed with what I write because I am not serious with what I put on this blog.

As I look out of the window it has begun to snow slightly harder now so for some reason this is a good reason for me to end this blog today.

I want to have a proper theme for each of my blog posts this month and I don't want to ramble in posts this month. I want each post to have some meaning and interest to people that read my blog. I don't want to just talk about what I did on a specific day. I shall plan my posts a bit more so by the end of the month everyone will find worth in what I write, instead of writing nonsense that I think from the top of my head just because I have forced myself to write something everyday.

I want to incarnate a part of my mind every day for a month on the blog!!! Hope it's good.

Happy Snow Day Suckers... if indeed it is snowing where you are residing.

Over and Out.
ED

No comments:

Post a Comment