Thursday, February 23, 2012

(FLOG DAY 23.) 40 Day Goals and Short Post.

Well it is after pancake day and now that whole lent thing is going on. I don't think that lent should be about giving stuff up necessarily... instead it could be used as a tool to better yourself and others around you. For example I shall,


  • Learn the entirety of The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe... I am already a third of the way through. 
  •  I shall go to sleep earlier than I usually do every night even when my mind is too active to do so.
  •  Free hugs for anyone that asks for one (just because really)... as long as your not a perve or Hitler.
  •  Learn Facts.
  • Read that DAMN Dark Tower book that I can't seem to pick up.
  • I'm going to walk as much as I can.
  • Other stuff.
You are going to have to forgive me for a short post today in this month long February project but I'm doing stuff and I want an early night tonight.

...But to play me out is this person right here... I can't believe he is making fun of my accent... I think it is very rude of him to do so.

Over and Out.
ED

No comments:

Post a Comment