Friday, February 24, 2012

(FLOG DAY 24.) I've Been Listening to The Pixies for 15 Minutes Now Read Mah Blog!

"To be born into this earth is to be born into uncongenial surroundings, hence to be born into a romance."

I can't seem to read that Dark Tower book... and I can''t seem to know why I can't start it. I've been distracted three times with other books and haven't fully sat down with a full amount of concentration to read at least three chapters.... other parts of my imagination is distracting me from interacting with other parts of my imagination. It's happened while I was reading other books and it is going to happen again with other books in the future I'm sure. It's imagination procrastination if you will.

During my lunch break from doing work today I went and had a bath... people should do that more often.

Who has heard about Tesco recruiting people to work for free?... I'd do it in my spare time just for the sake of putting one more thing on my CV but apart from that... meh.

Before I wrote this blog I began to look at all of the blogs that I had written this month. The first one seems to have been ages ago. I started to create a contents post that you can't see right now (but you will see at the end of the month when I post it) and it seemed to boggle my mind. I was reminded of all of the things I had done this month, all of the things I had done that I had put on the blogs and all of the things I had done that I hadn't put on the blogs. This month has gone fast but when I am reminded of all the things I have done this months I think it has actually gone slowly.

I turned to my sister sitting beside me and asked what should my main subject be for this blog. She answered,

"Parks and Recreation?"

Fair doos. Sister Hannah introduced me to Parks and Recreation a few days ago when she asked if I wanted to watch an episode of the show on her computer while we both drank tea while we were both free. I quite liked it. I quite like those natural type comedies. I like naturalistic acting... which the yanks have been doing for years ever since they started watching the British Office...

Speaking of Americans someone emailed me today asking me to vote for Ron Paul...

I have been doing some of my goals today that I outlined in my post yesterday.


  • Recited the Raven to myself a few times... in a voice.
  • I got to bed about  twelve... which is about two hours before I usually go to bed.
  • The fact that I learnt today that a person that is a 'tosser' is actually a name for someone who does a certain type of conning magic trick.
  • I hugged one person today.
  • I didn't read that damned Dark Tower book... damn.
  • I didn't go for a walk because I didn't have time but will have an afternoon stroll tomorrow. 
Over and Out.
ED.

No comments:

Post a Comment