Saturday, February 25, 2012

(FLOG DAY 25.) Bad Lip Reading.

"F*** prison, I'm a party rapper, that's how I am."
Mitt Romney.

Did Mitt Romney really say this?... I think I'll leave that one.

I found an instrument today in a pile of my own things. It was one of those pin things, you ting one of the pins and it makes a sound... it reminds you of the Amazon rainforest, that's all I can describe about the sound. I then found my wooden recorder with cool patterns on it. It sounds a bit off when I tooted it for the first time in ages and I didn't know how to play it properly but if you just do random sounds from it really quickly it sounds like... just noise really... but noise that strangely sounds ordered and planned.

"Get the poptart!"
Rick Santorum.

"Hey Ed, why do you keep quoting Mitt Romney and Rick Santorum, the Republican party candidates that are trying to get their mits on the presidency of the United States of America... why Ed?... why? Hey, hey Ed why... why are you quoting Ed?"

Pipe down I'll tell you. I've been looking them up over the past few months... just because really... and to no surprise I didn't like any of them... especially this Rick Santorum. I could have said that Rick Perry was the worst... you should just see his political broadcast. BUT I can kind of forgive Rick Perry for his stupid views of everything because he is a moron and won't win anyway and will have absolutely have no effect with his religious stupidity and homophobia and George Bush eyebrows... Oh but this Santorum fellah... he's a right fascist.

American politics is so amusing. No matter what anyone thinks about our politicians or politicians in general, I am so happy that we have got them instead of the ones in America. I love Americans and America by the way and I don't hold stereotypes or anything like that... it's just the politicians (and Americans are very welcome to take the mick out of the Brits as well... and they do.)

Also I came across a revelation. If one wishes to self- publish... publish on E Book... saves on all that printing shizz and you get your work out there... let's just hope that Ebooks don't take over from books... which they won't. Also I would hope that the day never comes that no one  buys CD's and Vinyl...that would be a travesty.

It is half an hour until the end of the day... on time!

Have a good one... even if you've just happened to fall over and had your face fall onto a cream pie or something like that... or if someone stole your potatoes.

Over and Out.
ED.

P.S-- Look at the title. Type that into youtube... that is where I got the quotes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment