Friday, February 10, 2012

(FLOG DAY 10.) My steam has been taken up with other activities so this post is a jumble of thoughts and jokes

Here is Ed's quick fact of the day: Cibophobia is the fear of food... which means your pretty much screwed... unless your screaming every time you take a mouthful. How does that even make sense? What type of person would start fearing food?


"Strap Jimmy down you lot... it's chicken nuggets tonight."


But for those poor souls that fear food out there in the world, I must say that the time will come that you will be able to eat food gawd-luv-ya... now put some nosh in your mouth. You don't hear anyone in certain third world countries going,


"Listen I know the family is starving but I can't eat that morsel of leftover food Mum. I've got frickin' Cibophobia if you haven't already realised."


Actually I take back the 'gawd- luv- ya' comment. I hope when you go home tonight someone shoves a pie down your gullet... and you will chew that pie and it will be the best thing you ever tasted. Now stop saying you've got Cibophobia you ungrateful...

I'm only joking. How has everyone's day been? You alright?.

Well it has been said that it was meant to snow today and as of right now, no snow has fallen over the remaining snow. I am unsure whether I am disappointed or not. I quite like snow but many people are getting ready for it's departure, the cold that it brings and the accusations of snow being a hinderer of transport.


I'll tell you what. When I was falling asleep I had the most fantastic, wonderful, glorious subject that I was going to talk about today but I forgot it  the moment I fell asleep...and it's annoying because it was going to change the zeitgeist of humanity and bring forth a new aeon of possibility across the globe. I'll still try and remember what I was going to say and write that blog post another day.

Apart from all of the events of the day I have had a boring day of typing, sending stuff off, emailing, training pigeons to speak English and having psychic battles with Old Mother Hubbard ... the kind of stuff that everyone has to do.

I am now technically 1/3 of the way through my February Blogging and it has been quite a good shin- dig. As I write some of the blogs it makes my mind to flow in such a way that it causes me to see scenes in stories that I want to write. Sometimes I will listen to music or an audio book and I will get about seven revelations in one go of thoughts that are a thrill to think.

As I write for the rest of the month I hope these thoughts keep coming even if I don't put them in the blog and when I fall asleep tonight I must remember that massively good idea I had.

Over and Out. Peace Out. Eat Out... or in. (if you say you have Cibophobia)
ED.

P.S I think this blog post went quite well considering I didn't have much I could think to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment