Saturday, February 18, 2012

(FLOG DAY 18.) My Sister Celebrates Her Birthday.

I was with the family today, sitting round the table, watching my sister Mary open her birthday presents. She got a teddy, perfume, a handbag, wine... uh... and all the other stuff. One of her presents was to go out for a meal with my my brother, sister, her and myself sometime in the future. Here are the picture of her presents...

One of the presents she got was simply a lottery ticket. I wonder what would happen if she actually won.
She is now 21 years old and so now she is a proper adult according to my parents. Special birthdays mean only one thing. Lot's of food and birthday cake. The table was set for the entire day and I was waiting for the moment when we could all sit down and eat all the special food.

Eventually Uncle Barry and his partner Claude came as well as Mary's boyfriend and we all sat down for a meal.

We had steak veg, salmon, new potatoes, peas, mushrooms and salad. All good stuff.

My Nan is coming tomorrow because she shares her birthday with my sister (just as I share my birthday with my twin sister and my Mum).

Everyone is staying at the Astill household tonight. The birthday celebrations continue tomorrow...

This blog is nearly late... it is only half an hour until 12 o'clock... close one.

Over and Out.
ED.

No comments:

Post a Comment