Monday, February 27, 2012

(FLOG DAY 27.) My Earliest Childhood Memories.

I heard today that Charlotte Church got paid £600 000 for having her phone hacked on the news today... I wouldn't mind if my phone was hacked for that money.

I thought that today I shall talk about child memories. There are three main memories that come to mind from my childhood memory. I remember when I was very young I was sat around the main kitchen table. There was a cake on the table that was covered in cling film and I thought that this was interesting for some reason so I began to poke it. As I poked the cling film I realised that I had poked the cake also and that felt weird. Someone must have taken the cake away but I can't remember much else.

Another childhood memory that I have is that I knew that there were a box of small Mars Bars in one of the cupboards in the kitchen, the type of small Mars Bar things that you find in a box of Celebrations. I decided to climb up and sneak a few then go behind the sofa and eat them. I think I did this over a few days but I was found out because I left all the wrappers behind the sofa.

The last childhood memory is that there were some scissors in the sitting room... there was also a mirror in the room as well which only meant one thing... I would grab the scissors and cut my hair. I think I cut my hair very short and not very well... but at least my parents didn't need to take to the hairdressers.

In other news I have sat on Sid (look at previous post below). He was on the bed and I sat on him so now he is completely deflated... but I will put a picture of him on this blog whenever I can and you will see that he exists... there are a box full of the things downstairs that are going to be sold to raise money for charity (if you have £1 I get you one.

I also went for a good walk today so one more tick on the goal thing I outlined in one of the previous blogs of FLOG.

Over and Out.
ED.

No comments:

Post a Comment