Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas (with pictures from my sister.)

Christmas eh. Ah yes Crimbo. Well after not going to bed until about three in the morning on Xmas Eve I was awoken by one of my sisters coming in to my room to say that we were going to open the presents...about nine o'clock. Exhaust-a-mundo. After being taken away from slumber I had to wait to open the presents until my Nan got to the house...and after a half hour my brother and my Nan came through the front door and the tearing could begin.
Here is one of my presents...

This is chutney with a load of garlic thrown in to it. I had a little and it wasn't half hot (I ate it with some cheese and biscuits at the end of the meal and it tasted divine dude or darling.)
The presents that I interacted throughout the day most with was my new attire, my two new books (M.R James short stories and an early American writer who lived in the late 1700's whose life intrigued me) and chocolate which I only touched with my mouth in order to consume it.
Here is my clothes and top hat that I was given...

Also do you remember in a previous blog that I went home in about early December (a few posts ago) to see my dad play someone in a small little musical from my two sisters old dance group...and that my dad wore a fake beard.........well here is that beard!

We also ate a tasty meal...
...and gave each other head locks in pictures.


Here are some more pictures that some people of my family won't frown about me putting on my blog.


What the tree?

Seasons greeting to all.
Over and Out.
ED

P.S---This is my 50th blog post. Woo hoo yup yup!

No comments:

Post a Comment