Sunday, November 3, 2013

Nlog Day 2.

"Since we all create our own habitual reality- tunnels, either consciously and intelligently or unconsciously and mechanically, I prefer to create for each hour the happiest, funniest reality- tunnel consistent with the signals my brain apprehends. 
I feel sorry for people who persistently organize experience into sad, dreary and hopeless reality tunnels, and try to show them how to break the bad habit, but I don't feel any masochistic duty to share their misery."
R.A.W.

When I was free I went to some woods and this happened...




It was a  right jolly jape, messing about and talking about nothing in particular with that other bloke what is in the picture... who calls himself Kiran.

This is the first proper- ish day of doing a blog post every single day throughout November. Let it properly begin.

Let's see what happens...

Long posts in the future... observations, yammering and stuff of interest...

Nlog Day 2 over.

Over and Out.
ED.




No comments:

Post a Comment