Friday, August 26, 2011

Useless Self Indulgent Questionnaire From a Website.


Self explanatory says I to myself says I.

Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
It's a grandad shirt that I found in my drawer one day.
What's currently bothering you?
An itchy foot.
What do you currently hear?
A television.
When was the last time you had your hair cut?
A month and a bit ago.
When were you last outside?
About two hours ago.
Are you wearing shorts?
I haven't worn shorts during the day for ages. I've only worn shorts when going to bed.
Does the thought of marriage scare you?
Just something that I don't think about at the moment but whatever happens happens.
What are you doing today?
I WAS sending out CV's for work experiences.
Look to your left, what is there?
The end of a sofa.
What time did you go to sleep last night?
About two in the morning.
When is your Birthday?
3rd January.
The way to win your heart?
Being free spirited, non- knobbish.
What are you going​ to do this weeke​nd?
Meeting people. Chillin' like a villain.
Were you happy when you woke up today?
Thoughtful, singing to myself.
Have you ever crawled through a window?
A few times, yes.
Would you ever donate blood?
I'd like to but not any time soon. 
Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
No.
Do you have reason to smile right now?
Yes. There is always a reason to smile.
Why is the song you picked for your myspace song up?
I haven't used that for ages but the last song pricked my ears up was What the Water Gave Me by Florence and the Machine.
What do you do when you're stressed out?
Deal with it, listen to music or contemplate in a relaxed manner for a little bit.
Would you honestly say you'd risk your life for someone else?
I think so. I just hope it doesn't come to that.
Could you forgive a boyfriend or friend who physically hurt you?
Depends how hard and if the intention was to cause me pain... I don't think I would be in that situation anyway.
Do you open up to people easily?
Yes, if they are friendly.
Has anyone upset you in the last week?
Nope. I can't remember where I put my wallet... my memory offends me.
What is the last pill you swallowed?
A multi- vitamin thingy.
What was the first thing you thought this morning?
Cup of tea.
Who do you blame for your bad mood today?
I don't have a bad mood.
What was the first thing you did this morning?
Stretched
Do you care of what people think of you?
Not really. 
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
My mate Munchy.
What are you looking forward to right now?
Enjoying whatever happens in the future.
Do you miss someo​ne?


I can contact a lot of people thanks to technology.

Where was your default pic taken?
Overstrand.
Does your crush like you?
Lissie Maurus, the folky singer... we have never met.
Is there a person of the opposite sex that means a lot to you?
There is a few.
If you could go back in time and change something would you?
Nope because then I couldn't think about it and learn from it.
Do you hate smokers?
No. Smoking doesn't affect the person the niceness of people. People can do what they want.
Is it hard for you to get over someone?
It takes as long as any other person.
Ever had a near death experience?
I blew up once...
Something you do a lot?
Listen to music, read, be in my own head.
Last person you cried in front of?
A family member.
Where will you be 18 hours from now?
I don't know. I haven't planned that far.
Have you ever been to a tanning bed?
Hell no boy!
Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
I wouldn't think so.
Does anyone hate you for no reason?
I don't know but they have every right to.
Have you ever kissed someone whose name starts with the letter J?
It's possible I had sometime in my life.
What are you stressed out about?
S'all good... but work experience.
Where do you want to go university?
Been.
What's your favourite season?
Early Autumn.
What was your favourite grade?
A*
When is the next time you'll see your best friend(s)?
Any day we feel we wish to see each other.
Do you know anyone who would just drop everything to come see you?
I don't know, vain to assume.

Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yes.
Favourite number?
I actually don't know.
What do you like most sunrise/sunset?
The natural radiant beauty.
When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or the lights off?
Lights off.
Are you wearing make-up?
No.
What were you doing at 11:30 last night?
Looking on youtube perhaps/ listening to music.
What's the last thing you said and to who?
I don't know what I said but it was a comment to my sister about something on the television.
Can you whistle?
Yes.
Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
I wouldn't mind a tattoo.
Do you sleep on your stomach?
On my back.
What do you hear?
The TV.
Are you ticklish?
On my sides if squeezed.
Last time you saw fireworks, with who & where?
At a faire at my local park with my family an my sisters boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment