Friday, August 5, 2011

Four Days Without Civilisation (Day 2).

Today was the birthday of Claude (see previous blog) hence the days events involved looking at presents, eating a feast of sweets and................finding out about a spiritual guardian. A few guests turned up at the house and saw the mass of food on the table. One of these guests told us that he was a psychic, able to read an aura and tap into the 'spiritual realm'. I am of a skeptical nature but I was willing to listen to him and it turned out that what I heard was very interesting.
While he was talking about his experiences he turned to my sister and I and asked whether we were a couple. After telling him that we were twins he then went further and said that we both share a spiritual guardian, going into description about this person. The spiritual guardian had a long, flowing cape that swished around everywhere. He told me that this guardian had symbols that he keeps putting in front of me. I wonder what that could mean?

This was the most interesting part of the visit of the medium to the house. The conservatory had what he might term 'negative energy'. From the explanation that was given by the medium, negative energy was running in a line through the conservatory due to underwater streams that ran under the house. The way that this negative energy can be taken out of the conservatory was to change it's flow through the use of specific stones. I was boggled about what it all meant to be honest but I watched as he took two massive boulders and walked into the field by the conservatory, dug holes and put these stones upright in the field. Here is a picture of this being done...
This was a new experience for me and I didn't fully understand the whole explanation but it was intriguing nonetheless and I am better off knowing about the practice. It was food for thought as they say...
...speaking of food the chocolate cake that was made was thick, rich and amazing, a sixteenth century recipe I believe and each slice was about 700 calories. I'm a thin one so calories meant nothing to me. We tucked into that feast with mirth, even one of the chickens came in and tried to get a bit of the action.

As night fell and the guests had left we settled down for a night of board games. I lay in bed that night and looked out of the window. I remember it was cloudy so I couldn't see the stars that night. I fell asleep and thought about standing on the mountain by the house during the dark hours and what it would be like.

Over and Out.
ED

To be continued... again...

No comments:

Post a Comment