Monday, March 22, 2010

My stay in the massive city of Leeds.

Right now I am sitting here, typing this post on my sisters computer as she is going round her house checking stuff for reasons that I can't remember. (She lives in Leeds, a second year English student.......and yes she is my twin........and yes I am older than her by seven minutes.)
But anyway I came to this big, big city in order to see her in a dance show that she is in for one of her societies. She was in two dances, one she danced to the Muse song 'Super Massive Black Hole', a band that we both really like. She wore a leather jacket and danced like a badass...literally. By this I mean she danced but it was meant to look like she was fighting...giddedy. Her second dance was based around school, where she is a rebellious student who suddenly jumps up with the rest of the class where they are being taught and then they just dance....to the disproval of their (pretend) teacher.
All in all a good show. We then went back to her house and went to sleep. The next day we realise that the car that was to take us away from Leeds had been clamped to those dahm people that clamp people (what is the title of people that clamp cars...clampers perhaps methinks.) This meant that we stayed at Hannah (my sisters house) for another night in which we spent our time talking and watching a film. And now is the next day to that day (which is a Monday) waniting for the clampers to come and unclamp the car so that we may depart this house and go to our destinations. With the luck of the gods on my side I shall be back in Derby by 5:00pm so that I may go to a Debating Society meeting and go with my debating brothers and sisters to the social gathering afterwards.
A very adventurous weekend if I do say so myself.
(Again this is written quickly so I may have bad spelling mistakes or something...so dunny complain alreet...geordie)
Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment