Saturday, March 6, 2010

Going to the theatre.

I have been home since about 3: 20pm yesterday and have quickly unpacked and settled back. I was here the other week (*look at previous blog*), but it is this week that I have returned for a bit of culture. I am off to the theatre tonight with my brother, my twin sis, my little sis, my mum and my dad. (I just shouted into the kitchen to my mum if anyone else is coming and she said that her friend Mo is coming as well.)
Yesterday I stayed up with my two sisters (my brother never stays up late...ever. I know, Iknow...we're trying to tempt him to the dark side but he's a stubborn one.) So anyway, the three of us watched a film late into the night. Well I was still not tired because one of our family traditions is to drink loads of tea all the time, especially at night weridly enough. Here's another thng; why is it that you only get the munchies at the most inappropriate times. I got the munchies just before we watched the film. So I made too much cheese, cucumber and salad dressing sandwich, I gave the last one to my little sis because I was full. But then when I was trying to fall asleep that night I felt hungry again (I couldn't get to sleep because of the tea family tradition thing). Make up your mind body, gawd.
I'll write one more blog after the theatre (it's only a small theatre so don't expect me talking about explosions on stage.) Good times.
Throughout this blog my dad and twin sister have been singing the Beatles directly in front of me. Also my mum just said,
"I hope he doesn't write me into his blog."
Well I just did. Fwa ha ha ha ha ha.
Over and Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment