Sunday, March 11, 2012

My Personality Type and General Reading About Spectral Manifestations.

"Your stories, gentlemen, are all out of the ordinary, of course, but it seems to me that each one lacks an essential ingredient- I mean authenticity; for I am pretty sure that none of you has seen with his own eyes the fantastic incidents that he has just narrated... As for me, gentlemen, I know only one story of this kind, but it is at once so strange, so horrible, and so authentic that it will suffice to strike even the most jaded of imaginations to terror. Having... been both a witness to these strange events... I will tell the tale..."

In a daze of self reflection I decided to go on the computer and walk through the electronic ether. I wished to find out my personality type, the whole scientific questioning thing that people have. After answering all of the questions as much as I could I was given the results.

I am an INFP personality (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving.) My personality type never lose their sense of wonder and... and then to have imaginary friends when they are children. I was quite contented with what I got... or indeed was given.
This is my personality type...
http://typelogic.com/infp.html

Also in a previous blog (look at the previous blog I suppose) I promised that I would show you Sid. I haven't got  a camera but I promise the day will come that you will see him, probably next blog. I don't know why I wish to show Sid but I've promised that I would and so I shall goddammit.

For entertainment over the past few days I've been Casting the Runes... you know what I mean... I've been looking at the stalls of Barchester Cathedral... I've been a Resident at Whitminster. In other words I've been reading M.R James.

I don't find ghost stories scary any more, not since I was a child, to be honest I'm slightly sceptical about the whole thing... yet it is interesting to me nonetheless and ghost stories are good entertainment. When I was young I thought I saw a ghost though. I was scared to go in my old room for ages. Back in the day my brother and I used to share a room. Opposite my brothers bed and parallel to mine was a cupboard. Anyway, one night I was lying in bed and I couldn't get to sleep so for some reason I opened my eyes and happened to look at the cupboard. What I thought I saw was a young woman. She was standing there looking forward but her eyes were closed and her right hand was held up as if she was trying to feel something. No one believed me but I always felt weird in that room when I was alone in that room months afterwards. Now I just think it was a trick of the mind.

I have also began to contemplate the idea that living dolls are scary. The old story of dolls coming to life and trying to go about their devilish way. Why are living dolls scary? If I happened to have a doll that came to life I would capture it, calls all types of media people from tv and newspapers and let everyone know that I have a living doll. Scientists would be fascinated that such a thing could be possible. Perhaps it could be some sort of missing link between the knowable and human to the unknown, the apparant unknowable forces of the universe. Living dolls don't exist in any form anyway... but if they did...

Over and Out.
ED.

No comments:

Post a Comment