Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The little time that I have to write a blog post.

I believe that one of the many uses of writing is to reflect, to vent things that went well and vent things that didn't go well. I have written this piece honestly as a reflection of my time at university. Well it's almost the end of the year for my university and the end of an era (and not long before I have the essay in front of me finished). It is time for me to step out into the world and enjoy a good life, away from all of the formalities of education. It has been a long ride, a right old goodun.
But what about the questions?....

Have I improved as a writer?....

The answer is yes. I have a greater passion for writing than I had before starting. I have learnt the ins and outs of the business, of the simple joys of expressing yourself, of creating work that have hopefully benefitted people that have read it.

Have I become a better person?...
I have grown thicker skin. I have come to the understanding that not everyone will understand you.

Have I met good friends?...
Of course. I have met friends that I wish to stay friends with for the rest of my life. I have interacted with a lot of people and found amazing people who have enriched my life.

Would I do it all again?...
It was good and all but......nope.

Favourite moments?......
Well there are many. Too many to count.

Life is good. I love life.
Over and Out.
ED.

No comments:

Post a Comment