Sunday, August 1, 2010

Adoration of Interpol.

Originally I was going to write a love letter shamelessly expressing my love of the band Interpol. I may still write one in some sort of tongue in cheek thing to show my appreciation for a band that I have enjoyed since I was short haired, spotty, comb over(ed) fellow in secondary school but I just wish to post this video in order for people to see it. My musical tastes are infinite and ever expanding; some pop to disco and folk and metal to name a few. If you name any song (within reason) there is a chance that I may like it...apart from obvious exceptions.

Anyway here is the video. The normal babble about my life shall continue after this post.
If you have come across them for the first time I hope it is a good experience.

Over and Out
ED

P.S---The video might be dodgy but please still give it a try. Wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment