Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Folklore and Urine.


This is a good question to start off this blog post... Do YOU want to have inexhaustible money?

"Sure do Ed... carry on typing and let me know how to get that!"

I know what you may be initially thinking that I might tell you. Perhaps I shall tell you that you should save a £5 a week in a separate bank account or get into business and learn the ropes of making money... perhaps you were thinking that you could put some money in shares or something... well you were wrong.

THIS is how you get money...

If by accident, you find the back tooth of a horse, carry it about with you as long as you live and you will never want money: but it must be found by chance.

DO IT NOW!!!

Quick fact: Alan Sugar and every other rich person that has ever existed always keeps a horse tooth in their pocket at all times... that's why they are so rich... obviously.

Have you ever wanted to turn invisible? I sure have... and here's how,

Get a raven's heart, split it open with a black- hafted knife, make three cuts and place a black bean in each cut. Then plant it and when the bean's sprout put one in your mouth and say,
"By virtue of Satan's heart,
And by the strength of my great art,
I desire to be invisible."

I could go on and on about the amount of times that I have taken a bean sprout from a rotting bird corpse and become invisible... I mean the amount of raven's I've had to kill in order to become invisible beggars belief.




I'm joking of course about the above superstitions...

A few months ago I was given a book called 'Lady Wilde: Ancient Legends of Ireland' and have been looking up various superstitions, folk customs and belief out of a curious amusement.

The folk customs that I have read don't sound any more bizarre (bizarre= wonderful) than what some scientists have been doing lately. Today I read on the Independent newspaper website about SCIENTISTS GROWING HUMAN TEETH FROM URINE.
This is the article that I read if you want to also read it... http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-grow-human-tooth-using-stem-cells-taken-from-urine-8737936.html

I heard a few years ago about scientists who were trying to grow teeth through human hair... but I wasn't aware of the old urine.

But in all seriousness I do believe that there is something to all this superstitious stuff. I think that if you truly believe that something will work then the subconscious mind will make things happen that will conform to the beliefs. Say you have a wart and someone says to go and roll in mud and kiss a pig... if you believe that this remedy will work then your mind will make it work... the mind's a powerful thing after all... I'm not sure how far this idea goes to turning invisible... although I can easily turn invisible, I don't know if this is true with anyone else...

Brilliant stuff.

Over and Out.
ED.

No comments:

Post a Comment