Monday, July 1, 2013

Cut Up Technique.


This is a good writing exercise and there are many ways to 'do it'. You can get a newspaper, magazine or even you can use your own writing and you cut it up randomly into a series of statements, words or sentences. You then organise these cut ups randomly and then see what comes out of it.
In this case I put two pieces of writing I had done ages ago and tried to see what I could get out of it.

This is one of my pieces of cut up writing...

My mind and my will believes life must be in a persons thinking, it has to be nothing to do with anything given outside. Live godhood to the god while the law is with some people. It is right being that brought out trying.
Many thought that people must exist, reading about the created ones preached through a book. We are the thoughts in order to live and hence the lounge recognises itself as many lives age.
Shall the life thank and explain life? Is God their situations? Do not point at destiny as one. The best people exist the laws! As now the individual is I!  No one can party more with the universe.
What but power thought of knowledge? Take their product away from the law and from the divine. The fault must and can only be of the devil that fully made nothing they taught and understood. He taught techniques on how thoughts are comforting. All this occurred and it brings  life.
One reference to themselves will be good- looking. We must search clearly for the main shows to create purpose and forsake conditions alot. Modern? It’s you that makes people magicians. It has people aware to a wonderful and releasing doubt that teaches everything.
Their people feel sound into thoughts. How better you release life that consciously takes responsibility, whatever its mind is unconsciously saying.
My circumstances? My mind? My will? My life? I am thinking about nothing given as  godhood.  To the outside he lived while the law that had me right was literally trying.
Many ‘thought beings’ brought people to read. It helps existence to prefer what is preached to us through a book that the created ones in us live and recognise thoughts in us. Hence they lounge themselves and in their old age many lives go in many ways. God came because we are responsible. It is he that has changed us, it may mean everybody. Reality pushes life already.

I ‘am’ because of the universe. That is my life.

Over and Out.
ED.






No comments:

Post a Comment