Saturday, January 26, 2013

Thoughts And The Monthly Record.


"To these "rational" scientists imagination equated daydreaming and was therefore unnecessary. Just like a grumpy school teacher who tells off a school boy for staring out of a window, science shouted at us to pay attention without actually realising what powers imagination had. Science was brilliant at saying what was happening now, but what of the future? Inventions and human development are 99 percent the work of dreamers and imaginative people."

After spending my time doing 'stuff' and various other necessities and pastimes I have decided to keep a 'thought book.' You know those thoughts that just bubble up when you have nothing better to do, thoughts that you may think are ridiculous and not worth much attention or development... well I have decided to record down as many thoughts as I can for a month or so. Each page that I write thoughts on I will fold in half so I won't be able to see anything on the paper... and then after the month has gone I can look back on the thoughts I have written down and see what happens.

I will write down anything that comes to mind, as long as I am able to record them down at the time that I think them or if I remember them...

...And then I will write down some of these thoughts in a month on this blog.


Over and Out.
ED.




No comments:

Post a Comment