Monday, October 18, 2010

Pictures of Ed in his school days.

Ah memories on the hardrive, ye canny beat it. I happened to be looking through computer memory and came across some pictures from a few years ago between being 16- 18 years old. I think I look quite different. It was the days in which I gelled my hair into a comb over for some reason. Anyway here are the pictures...


This picture was in France when we went on holiday. I think I was sixteen and had just done my GCSE's. I think that this was one of the last pictures taken of me wearing short sleave shirts...come to think of it I don't even wear t- shirts anymore. I only wear shirts with buttons and collars in a relaxed manner...which is information that no one gives a hoot about but I'll leave in this blog anyway.



Yeah I know...the comb over. The person I am lunging at is my old mate Paddy who I met over the summer and hadn't seen since sixth form. Funnily enough he has short hair now...he's still ginger sadly.



My friend Dave did this ages ago on his computer. Me levitating...which I can do in reality...but only when nobody is looking.



This is a good memory. My friends and I always used to stay the night at my mate, Munchy's house(who you may or may not know from previous blogs). When it got dark and Munchy's parents had gone to bed we used to sneak out and walk around the village. It was literally deserted. In the picture we are sitting and talking in the middle of the road because there was no cars on the road at all. The parents probably wouldn't have minded if they found but we enjoyed the idea of doing something sneaky. That is all really. I shall end this with the last few pictures that I found...






Over and Out
Ed.

No comments:

Post a Comment