Monday, June 13, 2011

Download Festival Review.

Here I sit...typing on a computer. I am unshaven with two shirts on, soggy trainers and muddy socks and the letter P on my hand. Download festival eh.
The bands that I can remember seeing are,


  • Skunk Anasie.
  • Avenged Sevenfold.
  • The Darkness. 
  • Turisas.
  • Disturbed.
  • Gaslight Anthem.
  • Rob Zombie. 
  • System of a Down.
  • Korn.
  • (A little bit of) Pendulum.
  • The Ed Astill Experience.........what?
It should be every persons duty to listen to all sorts of music but this was the time for Rock Music and my love for it. Below is a picture during the Avenged Sevenfold performance. I am somewhere in that crowd.

Quite frankly it was amazing. We arrived at the campsite pretty sharpish and settled down with our tents and our food and drink and prepared ourselves for our birth right, rockers and music fans coming together and jumping about and getting excited about music.
The portable toilets got a bit... built up...after a few days. ( have read through these last two paragraphs that they weren't as funny as I thought they would be...but I make it my business to make what I write on my blog go no further than first draft, apart from the slightest errors.)
I feel that I shall turn my attention to Blues Music for a while and a bit of Folk and Punk, perhaps a squeeze of classical over the next few months.

Pretty amazing time.
Love Life Always.
Over and Out.
ED (Snorlax).

No comments:

Post a Comment