Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Blatent title to declare that this is the first blog.

Well I don't really know what I should write for the very first one of these things. I shall begin with what happened to me today, but I shall refer back to the day before today just because that's the way I do things yo.
Well I shall begin by saying that today is the beginning of the second term of my uni course as a Creative Writing student at Derby uni, the best darn uni in the country if I do say so myself. But now that I have overexplained that and probably misspelled 'overexplained' I shall begin my tale that may be too long...
Well Yesterday was the day that I came back to Derby after five or so weeks away. The holidays were good. I was stuffed by the end of it (by this I mean I was stuffed by eating too much food, I wasn't literally stuffed like a turkey...or was I? No you weren't Ed, stop talking rubbish...I hope you enjoyed that pre- planned joke by the way).
But anyway I packed and left for the national express bus, which I narrowly missed, finally getting into Derby for about 3. 30pm.
That is it really. I took a taxi this time to my house (as I remember that last time I walk all the way from the city centre to the house, carrying all my bags, causing me to ache the next day), made some food, read, went on Facebook and unpacked, then went to sleep at 12.00am because I had my first workshop the next day at 9am...quite the early hour, a fact that my fellow uni ladies and gentlemen will agree with.
Next day I went to that workshop with the rest of the creative lot, went to town to look at stuff but not buy anything, then ate some food for the first time in ages and now I am here. Bla bla bla, Ed stop writing because this post is too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment